VEGETABLE SEEKH KABAB
- Mix vegetables: Of your own choice OR
- Cabbage - 100 gm
- Carrot - 100gm
- Pumpkin - 150 gm
- Bottle Gourd - 100 gm
- Boiled Potato – 2
- Rice flour - 3 Table spoons
- Sundae masala - 1 Tea spoon
- Cumin-Coriander powder - 1 Tea spoon
- Green Paste - 1 Tea spoon
- Salt - As per your taste
- Oil - For Brushing.
- White sesame seeds - 1 Tea spoon.
- Mustard seeds - 1 Tea spoon.
- Turmeric - 1/2 Tea spoon
- Sticks/Skewers- For Seekh Kabab. (Easily available in market)
- First soak all the vegetables with their intact skin in a Luke-Warm water with added turmeric and salt for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 mins wash them with clean water.
- Steam all the mix vegetables either as mentioned in ingredients or of your own choice.
- Then take one frying pan. Heat it on a Hotplate/stove/Gas and roast rice flour on it.
- Now take another pan, heat it on a Hotplate/Stove/Gas and brush it with approx. one drop oil.
- Add mustard seeds, white sesame seeds and turmeric powder to the pan.
- Roast this for approx. 1 min.
- Now add steamed vegetables, green paste, Coriander-Cumin powder, sundae masala and salt to it.
- Sauté’ for 2 min.
Recipe in Marathi