LOW-CALORIE VEGETABLE COLESLAW
• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Homemade Low-calorie Mayonnaise like sauce - 200 gm 2. Carrot - 2 3. Cabbage -100 gm 4. Salt - As per taste 5. Mix herbs/Coriander-Cumin powder - 1/2 Tea spoon 6. Chili flakes/Chili powder - 1/4th Tea spoon 7. Chaat masala - To sprinkle
- First soak all the vegetables with their intact skin in Luke-Warm water with added turmeric and salt for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 mins wash them with clean water
- Grate Cabbage and Carrot.
- Take chilled Homemade Low-calorie Mayonnaise like sauce in a bowl.
- Beat it and add grated cabbage & carrot into this.
- Add all the spices as mentioned in the ingredients (Mix herbs/Coriander-cumin powder, Chaat masala, Chili flakes/Chili powder) and salt into this mixture.
- Just sprinkle little chaat masala over it.
- Serve it chilled:
- One bowl as a part of meal. OR
- As a Salads. OR
- Use it as a stuffing for sandwiches/open subs/frankies which can be taken in tiffins. OR
- You can eat it with Roti or Bhakri.
- Enjoy your Favorite Low-calorie Vegetable Coleslaw without any guilt.
Recipe in Marathi