LOW CALORIE RED PUMPKIN (LAL BHOPLA KAAP) SLICES
• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Pumpkin (Lal Bhopla) - 300 gm 2. Salt - as per taste 3. Sundae masala - 1/2 Tea spoon 4. Coriander-cumin (Dhane-Jeere) powder - 1/2 Tea spoon 5. Rice flour - 1 Tea spoon
- First soak all the vegetables with their intact skin in Luke-Warm water with added turmeric and salt for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 mins wash them with clean water.
- Now cut Pumpkin (Lal Bhopla) into thin square shape slices.
- Then steam these slices for 5 min and then add salt, Sundae masala, Coriander cumin powder and rice flour to it .
- Now roast these slices on one Non-stick Pan (Using hotplate/stove/gas), from both the sides till they become crispy and golden.
- It tastes good.
- This can be a good option as a Starter or for evening snacks.
- It is low in calories so one can enjoy it in a good quantity.
Recipe in Marathi