HEALTHY AND LOW-CALORIE RICE RAWA
• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Rice - 150 gms
- Wash 150 gms of rice 3 to 4 times in a strainer.
- Drain out all the water.
- Spread this washed rice on a plain clean cloth.
- Let it completely dry for 5 - 6 hrs. (Under fan or sunlight as per choice and availability)
- Once it is completely dry, grind it finely in a mixer, till you get consistency of Rawa.
- Store this Rice Rawa in an airtight container and keep it in a fridge.
- This can last for 1 to 2 months if stored properly.
- This Rawa can be used for making Upma, Sanza, Idli, Or Sweet Sheera.
- We can use this like a normal Rawa.
- This is healthy as well as low in calories.