ZERO OIL MAKHANI PASTA
• MAIN INGREDIENTS:
1. Pasta - 200 gm
2. Tomato - 3/4
3. Onion - 2
4. Boiled Potato – 1
5. Red Kashmiri Chili - 2
6. Kashmiri powder - 1 Teaspoon
7. Dextrose – 1 Teaspoon
8. Garlic - 1 clove
9. Ginger - 1/2 inch
10. Salt - As per taste
11. Milk - 1/2 cup
P. S. - This Makhani Sauce can be used for Vegetable Makhani, Paneer Makhani or even for Butter Chicken also.
Enjoy your Hot Makhani Pasta guilt free. As it has no oil, ghee, butter or cheese. But still has the same delicious taste.
- Take a pressure cooker and add in one of its containers: Roughly chopped tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Red chili, Potato and Milk.
- In other container add 200 gm of pasta with half glass of water and salt.
- Cook the ingredients from both the containers in the pressure cooker for approx. up to 2 whistles.
- The let it cool.
- Grind the cooked mixture of tomatoes and onions with other ingredients till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to a heated pan.
- Cook it for about 8/10 min.
- Add Salt and Dextrose. Then mix everything well.
- Bring it to boil. Your Makhani sauce is ready.
- Put this sauce in a different pan and when it starts boiling add boiled pasta to this and stir it well till it blends properly.
- Serve it hot as it becomes thick in consistency.
[maxbutton id="4" url="https://images.healthonics.healthcare/makhani-pasta-marathi/" ]