LOW CALORIE HOME-MADE PANEER
• MAIN INGREDIENTS:
1. Low-Fat milk/Toned milk - 500 ml
2. Lemon - 1
3. Muslin cloth / Handkerchief
4. Some heavy weight
[button link="https://images.healthonics.healthcare/home-made-paneer-marathi/" size="medium" bgcolor="#359af2" variation="blue" textcolor="#ffffff" target="_blank" align="center"]Recipe in Marathi[/button]
P. S. : THIS PANEER:
- Boil the 500 ml ofLow-Fat/Toned Milk.
- Then let it cool for 5-10 min.
- Now again Boil this milk by adding lemon juice (from 1 entire lemon) to it.
- Now milk will Curdle and get separated.
- We can see curdle milk and water.
- Now remove it from Gas/stove/Hotplateand strain this curdled milk using a Muslin-cloth or Handkerchief.
- Now wash it along with cloth using clean water 2-3 times to remove sour taste of lemon.
- Now drain and squeeze all the water from milk.
- Now your paneer is ready.
- Wrap this paneer tightly inside the cloth.
- Keep it in any tight container or in any desire shape and keep heavy weight on it, and let it be there for atleast one hour.
- Now take out the paneer from the cloth. U will get the desired shape.
- Cut it into cubes or pieces as per your choice.
- Can keep it in refrigerator for longer use or can use immediately for any recipe.
- Low Calorie Homemade Paneer is ready to be eaten in your desired way.
- Is almost 1/3rd in calories than normal market Paneer.
- The water separated after curdling of milk i.e. Paneer stock is equally healthy and can be used for making Rotis /Sabzi/Soups.. Etc. Don’t discard it.