LOW CALORIE HOMEMADE CHEESE
• MAIN INGREDIENTS:
1. Low-Fat milk/Toned milk - 500 ml
2. Lemon - 1
3. Muslin cloth / Handkerchief
4. Some heavy weight
5. Salt - 1 pinch
[button link="https://images.healthonics.healthcare/home-made-cheese-marathi/" size="medium" bgcolor="#359af2" variation="blue" textcolor="#ffffff" target="_blank" align="center"]Recipe in Marathi[/button]
- Boil the 500 ml of Low-fat Milk/Toned milk.
- Then let it cool for 5-10 min.
- Now again Boil the same milk by adding lemon juice from entire 1 lemon to it.
- Milk will Curdle and get separated.
- We can see curdle milk and water separately.
- Now remove the curdled milk from Gas/Stove/hotplateand strain it using a soft muslin cloth or handkerchief.
- Now wash it with clean water 2-3 times to remove sour taste of lemon.
- Now drain and squeeze all the water from milk.
- Now your Paneer is ready.
- Wrap this Paneer tightly in the cloth.
- Now in a mixer just churn this paneer added with a pinch of salt.
- Churn it till you get a creamy effect.
- Now keep this mixture in any container of your choice.
- Keep this container in a freezer for 3-4 hours.
- When you remove it from the freezer after 4-5 hours you will get a slab of Cheese.
- Your Homemade Cheese is ready to use.
- This cheese tastes same like a regular cheese but has only 1/3rd calories than that of a normal market cheese.
Enjoy Low-Calorie CHEESE now anytime with Less guilt and more taste.
- It Is better to keep it in freezer before using as it gets harder in consistency and will be useful in grating.
- It can be stored easily for 3/4 days.
- This cheese can be used as a topping on Pizza, Sandwiches, Rolls, Burgers, etc.