LOW CALORIE DUDHI DA SOUP
• MAIN INGREDIENTS: 1. Bottle Gourd (Dudhi): 1 (500gm) 2. Tomatoes: 2 3. Onions: 2 4. Salt: As per taste 5. Dhana jeera (Coriander-Cumin)powder: 1/2 Teaspoon 6. Sundae Masala: 1/2 Teaspoon 7. Coriander:For Garnishing
- First soak all the vegetables with their intact skin in Luke-Warm water with added turmeric and salt for 15-20 mins. After 15-20 mins wash them with clean water.
- Cut Bottle gourd (Dudhi), onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat the pressure cooker on a Hotplate/Gas/Stove as per choice and availability.
- Add cut onions into this and, sauté it.
- Then add tomatoes and later bottle (Dudhi) pieces to this.
- Now sauté everything properly. Add salt and given spices (Sundae Masala & Coriander-Cumin powder).
- Add about half glass water into this.
- Now cook everything in a pressure cooker till 2 whistles.
- Let it cool completely.
- Now grind this puree in a Mixer. Add little water if required.
- Now heat this mixture in a pan. Bring it to boil.
- Garnish it with Coriander and serve hot.
- Enjoy this chilled winter with this hot delicious and low-calorie Soup.